Once again I manage to get both sound and light perfect. And this week no banging window either. I am getting the knack of it.
A charming girl called Zoë helped me film a CEO video last week which will be the first to go live on Nifty Fifty this week. Along with a raft of new investment ideas. For more details on that click here.
On the agenda
1. The US election – does it matter?
2. UK Economy – is it really recovering? Comet?
3. Hambledon (HMB) and what it says about back door takeovers? And
4. About the deals small mining plays are having to make
5. Aureus Mining (AUE) – not out of the woods
6. How many small resources stocks will go bust and why?
7. West Ham v Man City – not optimistic
Running Time 8 Minutes