And now from Wales, by just 30 yards, it is my new, I hope, weekly video show. This costs 99p per episode, and you can either listen to, or watch, some sparky interviews with Richard Poulden on gold and where it goes next, on the US election but also on Wishbone Gold (WSBN) as it takes a new direction. As a long suffering shareholder, down £30,000, I have a few tough questions. Then I discuss what gold stocks I am buying before chatting to Steve Moore, a man with whom I have worked for all bar a few weeks of his working life. He is this year 38! Frightening. I started the show with a suggestion that we all look back to the 1970s. I end with a look at corporate lying and why it is on the rise and why no-one cares but that will change. Verditek (VDTK) is a case study here. You can access the show HERE
- To watch the seventh show featuring Nigel Somerville on the gold bull market and what he is buying, Paul Atherley of Pensana Rare Earths (PRE) and why I have bought into Paul’s green dream plus a look at the bonkers valuations of Dev Clever (DEV) and TrainOnline (TRN) go HERE.
- To watch the sixth show featuring Richard Poulden on the collapse of empires, possibly my most interesting interview to date, Kerim Sener of Ariana Resources (AAU) and why [email protected] Capital (SYME) is a zero whose bosses should be in jail go HERE.
- To watch the fifth show featuring mining and oil guro Gary Newman with buys and sells, Harry Adams the boss of Kefi Minerals (KEFI) and why Cineworld (CINE) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the fourth show featuring gold bug Nigel Somerville, David Bramhill of Union Jack Oil (UJO) and myself on why Diversified Gas & Oil (DGOC) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the third show featuring oil bear Peter Brailey, Skinbiotherapeutics boss Stuart Ashman, a stock I think is a 20 bagger, and myself on why Intu and Amigo are both zeros go HERE
- To watch the second show featuring bear raider Matt Earl on Boohoo and First Derivatives, CEO Aidan Bishop of Bluebird Merchant and BigDish and myself on why Purplebricks is doomed go HERE
- To watch the first show featuring bear raider Lucian Miers, mining boss Colin Bird and myself with a devastating exposure of Novacyt (NCYT) go HERE