And now from Wales, by just 30 yards, it is my new, I hope, weekly video show. This costs 99p per episode, and you can either listen to, or watch, some sparky interviews with bear raider Lucian Miers on the markets, the real economy, his longs and shorts and gold and with Harry Adams of Kefi (KEFI) ahead of the most exciting six weeks of his career. Listen carefully to what Harry says, having just bought more Kefi a couple of weeks ago I am delighted with certain matters he raises. Finally, I look at Dev Clever (DEV) and why it should face a full stewards!. You can access the show HERE
- To watch the eighth show featuring Richard Poulden of Wishbone Gold (WSBN) plus my long time collaborator Steve Moore plus myself on the lies of Verditek (VDTK) go HERE.
- To watch the seventh show featuring Nigel Somerville on the gold bull market and what he is buying, Paul Atherley of Pensana Rare Earths (PRE) and why I have bought into Paul’s green dream plus a look at the bonkers valuations of Dev Clever (DEV) and Trainline (TRN) go HERE.
- To watch the sixth show featuring Richard Poulden on the collapse of empires, possibly my most interesting interview to date, Kerim Sener of Ariana Resources (AAU) and why [email protected] Capital (SYME) is a zero whose bosses should be in jail go HERE.
- To watch the fifth show featuring mining and oil guro Gary Newman with buys and sells, Harry Adams the boss of Kefi Minerals (KEFI) and why Cineworld (CINE) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the fourth show featuring gold bug Nigel Somerville, David Bramhill of Union Jack Oil (UJO) and myself on why Diversified Gas & Oil (DGOC) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the third show featuring oil bear Peter Brailey, Skinbiotherapeutics boss Stuart Ashman, a stock I think is a 20 bagger, and myself on why Intu and Amigo are both zeros go HERE
- To watch the second show featuring bear raider Matt Earl on Boohoo and First Derivatives, CEO Aidan Bishop of Bluebird Merchant and BigDish and myself on why Purplebricks is doomed go HERE
- To watch the first show featuring bear raider Lucian Miers, mining boss Colin Bird and myself with a devastating exposure of Novacyt (NCYT) go HERE