And now from Wales, by just 30 yards, it is my new, I hope, weekly video show. This costs 99p per episode, and you can either listen to, or watch, some sparky interviews with bear raider Matt Earl on the markets, the real economy and on 2 stocks where he is short (IQE & Boohoo) and one where he might be soon (Future PLC). we focus on Boohoo. There is also a detailed interview with Andrew Bell of Red Rock Resources (RRR). Its shares are 0.82p and what Bell says is ground breaking. I am on record as saying I shall eat my hat on video if the shares are not 1.26p before Christmas. I now reckon 1.65p is achievable and this is explained very clearly. Finally I return to the liars at Verditek (VDTK), why it is drowning in red flags and more. You can access the show HERE
- To watch the ninth show featuring Harry Adams of Kefi (KEFI), bear raider Lucian Miers and myself taking apart Dev Clever (DEV) go HERE.
- To watch the eighth show featuring Richard Poulden of Wishbone Gold (WSBN) plus my long time collaborator Steve Moore plus myself on the lies of Verditek (VDTK) go HERE.
- To watch the seventh show featuring Nigel Somerville on the gold bull market and what he is buying, Paul Atherley of Pensana Rare Earths (PRE) and why I have bought into Paul’s green dream plus a look at the bonkers valuations of Dev Clever (DEV) and Trainline (TRN) go HERE.
- To watch the sixth show featuring Richard Poulden on the collapse of empires, possibly my most interesting interview to date, Kerim Sener of Ariana Resources (AAU) and why [email protected] Capital (SYME) is a zero whose bosses should be in jail go HERE.
- To watch the fifth show featuring mining and oil guro Gary Newman with buys and sells, Harry Adams the boss of Kefi Minerals (KEFI) and why Cineworld (CINE) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the fourth show featuring gold bug Nigel Somerville, David Bramhill of Union Jack Oil (UJO) and myself on why Diversified Gas & Oil (DGOC) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the third show featuring oil bear Peter Brailey, Skinbiotherapeutics boss Stuart Ashman, a stock I think is a 20 bagger, and myself on why Intu and Amigo are both zeros go HERE
- To watch the second show featuring bear raider Matt Earl on Boohoo and First Derivatives, CEO Aidan Bishop of Bluebird Merchant and BigDish and myself on why Purplebricks is doomed go HERE
- To watch the first show featuring bear raider Lucian Miers, mining boss Colin Bird and myself with a devastating exposure of Novacyt (NCYT) go HERE