Recorded in a freezing Warwickshire once again I think both sound and picture are okay. I prayed, rested the camera on my step-mum’s religious books and it worked. Praise be the Lord.
The Tomograph Newsletter will be out by 7 PM. It includes an article on 12 steps to more than halve the UK deficit at once. To register to receive the newsletter click HERE
On the agenda.
1. Yarg cheese joins the menu at Real Man Pizza Company – do you know how Yarg got its name?
2. Nifty Fifty – 2 more share tips this week. A bit more about the site. You can join or get more details here.
3. The UK Investor show on April 13th. Many more details about the speaker line up and companies attending. You can get more information and book your seat here. Attendance is limited by ‘elf ‘n safey to 2,500 so book now ahead of ADVFN (whose show it is) really pushing it in the New Year. Book here
3. The FTSE 100 at 5,900 – a loss of 700 points in 12 years. What does that say to you.
4. US Fiscal Cliff but worldwide deficit denial
5. Value on AIM
6. Greed, corruption and generally rubbish on AIM
Approximate Running Time 12 minutes