And now from Wales, by just 30 yards, it is my new weekly video show. This costs 99p per episode, and you can either listen to, or watch, some sparky interviews with Optibiotix (OPTI) boss Steve O’Hara and oil guru Peter Brailey. There is also me. I am a big investor in Optibiotix but explain why I am angry but not selling and challenge Peter on how to play oil plus he and I discuss the most overvalued stock on the Standard List, a total joke capitalised at almost £100 million, worth c£1 million.You can access the show HERE
To watch the 23rd show featuring Malcolm Palle of NFT investor Coinsilium and bitcoin/gold guru Charlie Morris go HERE
To watch the 22nd show featuring Richard Poulden on Wishbone Gold (WSBN), where I own shares and am a bull, and on his other company Upper Thames (UPPT) a blockchain play where I cannot hide that I do not get it at all and Chris “Three Brains” Bailey on what he is buying and on macro-economics go HERE
To watch the 21st show featuring Ed McDermott of fast Forward Innovations (FFWD) on cannabis stocks and his company, bear raider Lucian Miers on his few shorts, his longs and on the macro picture and me with a new stock in which I have invested a five figure sum go HERE
To watch the 20th show with Kerim Sener of Ariana Resources (AAU), where I am a loyal shareholder, and then with the sorcerer’s apprentice Steve Moore on the markets and on what he owns, go HERE
To watch the 19th show featuring Eldur Olafsson of AEX Gold (AEXG) and Andrew Bell of Red Rock Resources (RRR) and why I have bought more shares of late plus Gary Newman on small caps, oil stocks and mining stocks, where there is value and what he is buying. go HERE
To watch the 18th show featuring Tony Manini of Asiamet Resources (ARS), potentially a great recovery buy as the copper price soars plus gold guru Ross Norman on gold, silver, bitcoin, PGMs and the macro picture go HERE.
To watch the 17th show featuring Harry Adams of Kefi Gold and Copper (KEFI) where I expect my shares to, at least, double by mid year plus bitcoin and gold guru Dominic Frisby go HERE.
To watch the 16th show featuring Eldur Olaffson of AEX Gold (AEXG) where I expect my shares to multibag within 18 months and gold bug Nigel Somerville go HERE.
- To watch the 15th show featuring Stuart Ashman of Skinbiotherapeutics (SBTX) and bear raider turned closet bull Lucian Miers plus a few thoughts from me on the Powerhouse Energy (PHE) joke go HERE.
- To watch the 14th show featuring Chris Gilbert of Fox Marble (FOX), Dr Doom turned Mr Bull David Scott plus a few thoughts from me on a couple of AIM listed dogs go HERE.
- To watch the 13th show featuring Richard Poulden of Wishbone Gold (WSBN) explaining why his company could be a 100 bagger – and this is not total bull - plus Gabriel Grego on the art of shorting and why Penumbra could be a zero plus myself on shorts Deepverge (DVRG) and Powerhouse (PHE) go HERE.
- To watch the twelfth show featuring Chris Gilbert of Fox Marble (FOX) where I am a long suffering but optimistic shareholder plus Zak Mir promoting a raft of rubbish penny stocks and me take him apart on this plus myself on shorts [email protected] Capital (SYME) and Trainline (TRN) go HERE.
- To watch the eleventh show featuring the Icelandic boss of AEX Gold (AEXG) and myself on why I have bought the shares, Chris 3 Brains Bailey on the economy, the markets, gold and his 3 biggest holdings plus myself on why [email protected] Capital (SYME) is a zero go HERE.
- To watch the tenth show featuring Andrew Bell of Red Rock Resources (RRR), bear raider Matt Earl on IQE, Boohoo.com and more and myself on why Verditek (VDTK) is a red flag strewn POS go HERE.
- To watch the ninth show featuring Harry Adams of Kefi (KEFI), bear raider Lucian Miers and myself taking apart Dev Clever (DEV) go HERE.
- To watch the eighth show featuring Richard Poulden of Wishbone Gold (WSBN) plus my long time collaborator Steve Moore plus myself on the lies of Verditek (VDTK) go HERE.
- To watch the seventh show featuring Nigel Somerville on the gold bull market and what he is buying, Paul Atherley of Pensana Rare Earths (PRE) and why I have bought into Paul’s green dream plus a look at the bonkers valuations of Dev Clever (DEV) and Trainline (TRN) go HERE.
- To watch the sixth show featuring Richard Poulden on the collapse of empires, possibly my most interesting interview to date, Kerim Sener of Ariana Resources (AAU) and why [email protected] Capital (SYME) is a zero whose bosses should be in jail go HERE.
- To watch the fifth show featuring mining and oil guro Gary Newman with buys and sells, Harry Adams the boss of Kefi Minerals (KEFI) and why Cineworld (CINE) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the fourth show featuring gold bug Nigel Somerville, David Bramhill of Union Jack Oil (UJO) and myself on why Diversified Gas & Oil (DGOC) is a stonking short go HERE.
- To watch the third show featuring oil bear Peter Brailey, Skinbiotherapeutics boss Stuart Ashman, a stock I think is a 20 bagger, and myself on why Intu and Amigo are both zeros go HERE
- To watch the second show featuring bear raider Matt Earl on Boohoo and First Derivatives, CEO Aidan Bishop of Bluebird Merchant and BigDish and myself on why Purplebricks is doomed go HERE
- To watch the first show featuring bear raider Lucian Miers, mining boss Colin Bird and myself with a devastating exposure of Novacyt (NCYT) go HERE