Okay that is not a huge number. Despite being behind a paywall my main site, www.ShareProphets.com has achieved almost ten times as many reads in one fewer year. But some might be surprised that my ramblings on rebuilding and living in hovels in Greece and Wales, on life on both, on politics, on jokes and on all sorts of other matters, mainstream and obscure, get any readers at all. So this is a modest landmark. When this website started it was therapy for me at a very difficult time in my life and I’d be lucky to get 30 page impressions in a day.
But that has changed and it seems there is an audience for what I write and a growing one. Though i still write this website entirely for my own pleasure its growing readership is quite flattering. You, dear reader, are not alone. There are many others out there whose guilty secret is reading my non-financial musings.
Thus in descending order, and headed up by a podcast, here are the 30 most read articles over the past, just under, nine years.
If you do enjoy what appears here, I shall never charge for access, but if you like the articles and would like to support the pretty low costs of maintaining the website then there is a donation button in the top right hand corner of the website, feel free to use it!
- Tom Winnifrith Postcard #137 – #Rhodesmustfall rewrites history and is PC bollocks
- Downing Street Affair – Have you figured it out yet? Surely you have
- The Downing Street Affair – Cameron is dreaming if he tries to gag the story
- Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson what a strange affair in Downing Street
- The Number 10 Downing Street Sex Scandal…back to basics
- Kevin Maguire – vile, bigoted, thick leftie
- Are you a Northern Git? Take the Test: I am 0% Northern
- Why UK house prices must crash
- Cheap booze at the local Conservative Club…sign me up at once (and what my Lefty Mrs said)
- The Talking Dog Joke
- Farewell Rivington Street but not t1ps.com
- The Teachers are truly lazy bastards who make the greedy Junior Doctors seem almost selfless
- Thought for the Day – Rev John Bell is ghastly
- Help Tom Winnifrith, fight the crony capitalists, AIM fraudsters and the PC Nanny State
- Kay Larsen PR prude at College Group PR, Pornography, Cheryl Cole, sheep shagging and Advanced Computer Software
- Call Me tasteless & see if I care: Recycling the Oscar Pistorius twitter jokes
- The Scots cannot have Independence and a blank cheque from England – Can’t they just Fuck Off and Go it 100% alone?
- EU Cabbages & Why this Insanity must cease in so many words
- Kate & Gerry McCann – my sympathy is diminishing rapidly
- Funny Ed Miliband Joke
- The best Tesco jokes from Twitter today. No foaling.
- Guardian & Observer hypocrite Carole Cadwalladr & the myth of working class comprehensives
- David Belle of TradingView Inc you are a cocksucker
- Findus Beef Lasagne is 100% Horse: the twitter jokes
- The late Jo Cox MP and the Brexit Killer Lie as Project Fear becomes Project Smear
- Poisonous and delusional midget Nicola Sturgeon of the SNP is mad, innumerate and running a near bankrupt nation of scroungers
- Visiting the Birthplace of Baroness Thatcher
- Exclusive & Explosive Video Interview with Andrew Bell of Red Rock Resources
- Financial PR firms & the AIM Cesspit (another fight picked)
- Daily Mail: These Pakis called Khan all look the same to us – boy she’s got nice tits (circulation up!)